The 2023 Dartmouth Sunshine Series is back with 7 weekends of programming at the Dartmouth Ferry Terminal Park.
The Series will kick off on Sunday, June 25th in partnership with Dartmouth Open Street.
- Anna Plaskett and the Astronauts @ 12:30pm
- Youth Showcase curated by Nick Pettipas @ 1:45pm
- Stick and Slide @ 4:00pm
Join us on the Dartmouth Waterfront for a series of weekly concerts and events for the whole family.
Canada Day on the Dartmouth Waterfront
- Snow Birds Canada Day Air Show @ 12 noon
- 7th Canada Day Halifax Drumming @ 12:30pm
- DJ Magic Mike @ 4:15pm
- African Nova Scotian Music Association (ANSMA) Canada Day Concert @ 7:00pm
- Canada Day Fireworks over the Harbour @ 10:00pm
RAIN DATE: Canada Day programming
- The Mellotones @ 2:00pm
- Brooklyn Blackmore & Friends @ 2:00pm
- Cid, Marty & Dave @ 1:30pm
- Morgan Davis @ 2:45pm
- Halifax Jazz Festival Concert @ 10:00am (4 acts)
- Rankin MacInnes @ 2:00pm
- The Town Heroes @ 2:00pm
- Brigid @ 1:30pm
- The Bombadilis with Ellen Gibling @ 3:00pm
- 10th Caribbean Diaspora Multicultural Celebration @ 1:00pm
- Charlie A'Court @ 7:30pm
- Natal Day Fireworks over the Harbour @ 10:00pm
African Nova Scotian Music Association (ANSMA) Freedom Festival
- Gospel Concert @ 2:00pm
- R&B Concert @ 6:00pm
- Freedom Festival Pyro Show from the Dartmouth Wharf @ 9:30pm
Dartmouth Kiwanis Natal Day Family Fun Day
- Matt the Music Man @ 2:00pm
- The Big Sing @ 3:00pm
- OKay Tk DJ @ 4:30pm
On behalf of the Halifax Regional Municipality we would like to thank our sponsors and partners: The Downtown Dartmouth Business Commission, the African Nova Scotian Music Association, the Atlantic Federation of Musicians and Weldon McInnis LLP.
For more information, please contact MacKenzie LeBlanc at 902-490-4092 or email MacKenzie.LeBlanc@halifax.ca.