Winter Programs 2024
The Adventure Earth Centre is offering a variety of outdoor recreation programming this season!
- 68 Parkhill Road, Halifax, NS
- Transit Route: 25, 415 | 10 min walk | View route schedules
- 54 Locks Road, Dartmouth, NS
- Transit Route: 55 | under 10 minute walk | View route schedules
- 1641 Fairfield Road, Halifax, NS
- Transit Routes: 1, 24 | 10 minute walk | View route schedule
- 45 Graham's Grove, Dartmouth, NS
- Transit Route: 62 | under 10 minute walk | View route schedules
- The Adventure Earth Centre offers Canoeing & Stand Up Paddle Board programming from Graham's Grove Park.
- 160 Smeltzer Road, Windsor, NS
- Many of the Adventure Earth Centre overnight camps are offered at Camp Mockingee.
Due to outdoor, evening and weekend programming, staff are regularly out of the buildings during these times. Please call ahead to ensure the buildings are open.
Fleming Park: 902.490.4539
St. Mary's Boat Club (Canoe, Kayak & SUP Programming): 902.490.4538
St. Mary's Boat Club (Weddings & Events): 902.490.4688
Shubie Park, Graham's Grove Park & Camp Mockingee: 902.490.5488
Rent the AEC Fleming Park Location
Our program room is available for rent, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information!
Program descriptions can be found on these pages:
Visit halifax.ca/myREC to see upcoming programs offered by the Adventure Earth Centre and the St. Mary's Boat Club.