Summer Camps 2022
Registration and Payments
- Register online at halifax.ca/myrec using your myREC account. Credit card payment preferred.
- Register by phone by calling the Parks & Recreation Registration Line at 902.490.6666. Credit card payment preferred.
- Register in person at one of the available recreation facilities using credit card, debit, or cheque (avoiding cash if possible).
Summer Registration Dates
- Summer Dryland Programs: April 27 at 10:00 am
- Summer Aquatics:
- Swimming Pools & July Beach programs: June 8 at 10:00 am
- August Beach programs: July 13 at 10:00 am
Please Note: Registration times for the Canada Games Centre, Cole Harbour Place, Zatzman Sportsplex and St Margaret’s Centre take place at different dates and times. Please visit their websites directly for their registration information.
A payment plan option is available for summer camps. This program requires a deposit payment (25% of the total charges) when registering with the remaining balance paid using monthly installments on the 1st of each month up until your program start date.
Families requiring financial assistance can view details of the Funding Access Application here.
Inclusion & Accessibility for Recreation Programs
- Questions can be emailed to email@example.com
- A registration information package containing information on your weekly day camp will be forwarded to registrants in advance of the camp start date. The package will contain information that will require parent/guardian signature and must be returned prior to the day camp start date. Non receipt of signed forms and waivers may result in a withdrawal from the day camp.
Public Health and Safety
- If a child develops symptoms while attending camp, the child will be isolated from other children and the parent/guardian will be notified to collect the child immediately.
- If a child requires close contact and care, staff will continue to care for the child until the parent/guardian is able to pick them up.
To review available camps and register, visit halifax.ca/myREC.