A current aerial view of the Cogswell District, with all the permanent closures coloured in red. All roadways in green are passable. Last updated October 18.
As construction in the Cogswell District continues, a number of closures and lane drops are required to support the dismantling of the current Cogswell Interchange. All construction impacts will be shared on our website and on Twitter.
For the latest news about construction impacts related to the Cogswell District project, read the details below.
- October 4 - Upcoming street closures in the Cogswell District
- January 23, 2023 - Road Closure – Valour Way at Upper Water Street
- December 23 - Temporary multi-use path opens in the Cogswell District
- December 7 - Detour roads open in the Cogswell District
- December 1 - Road Re-Opening - Intersection of Barrington and Cornwallis streets
- September 14 - Road Construction - Pedestrian Access to Granville Mall via Barrington and Hollis streets
- August 15 - Road Closure - Barrington Street Ramp
- April 19 - Road Closure - Cogswell Street
- March 24 - Road Closure - Northbound Barrington Ramp from Cogswell Street
- March 14 - Road Closures – Upper Water Street and Barrington Street on ramp
- January 27, 2022 - Road Construction – Barrington Street and Upper Water Street