Find out what’s happening at Audit and Finance Standing Committee meetings and learn how you can participate.
The Audit and Finance Standing Committee provides advice to Council on matters relating to audit and finance. More detail about the standing committee’s role can be found in the Terms of Reference (Administrative Order One, Schedule 2) [PDF].
The Audit and Finance Standing Committee normally meets on the third Wednesday of the month, at 10:00 a.m. Meeting dates and times are subject to change. Check the calendar below, and the agenda (once available) to confirm the exact date and time for each meeting.
You can find agendas, minutes and reports online. You can also search for records of standing committee meetings
You can watch live video of standing committee meetings online.
Audit and Finance Standing Committee Meetings
- Councillor Cathy Deagle Gammon - District 1 - Waverley, Fall River, Musquodoboit Valley, Vice Chair
- Councillor David Hendsbee - District 2 - Preston, Chezzetcook, Eastern Shore
- Councillor Shawn Cleary - District 9 - Halifax West Armdale
- Councillor Iona Stoddard - District 12 - Timberlea - Beechville - Clayton Park - Wedgewood
- Councillor Pam Lovelace - District 13 - Hammonds Plains - St. Margaret's
- Councillor Paul Russell - District 15 - Lower Sackville, Chair
- Caroline Duchesne - Citizen Member (Audit Committee)
- Taiwo Lawal - Citizen Member (Audit Committee)
Staff contact for the Audit and Finance Standing Committee