Time: 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Location: Virtual Meeting
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – September 1, 2022
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7.3 Presentation – None
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1.1 Point Pleasant Park Shoreline Improvements Design Update
9.1.2 Discussion on Emergency Phones and Kiosk Removal and Replacement
9.1.3 Point Pleasant Park Operations Update [PDF]
9.1.4 Point Pleasant Park Advisory Committee Proposed 2023 Meeting Schedule [PDF]
THAT the Point Pleasant Park Advisory Committee approved the proposed 2023 Point Pleasant Park Advisory Committee meeting schedule as circulated.
9.2 ADVISORY COMMITTEE
9.2.1 Jake Dambergs –By-Law Enforcement and Park Patrol
THAT the Point Pleasant Park Advisory Committee recommends that the Halifax and West Community Council recommends that Halifax Regional Council direct the Chief Administrative Officer to prepare a staff report evaluating the possible reinstating of dedicated Park Patrol in Point Pleasant Park.
10. ADDED ITEMS
12. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – TBD
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact
Eric Bowdridge, Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com or 902-579-7239.
To submit correspondence, email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/regional-council/communicating-halifax-regional-council