A great deal of information relative to Finance & Asset Management can be found on our municipal website. Before submitting a Routine Disclosure request, please feel free to browse their web pages or our Open Data catalogue as the information you are looking for may already be available online.
- 311 Contact Centres
- Budget & Finances
- Financial Statements
- Property Taxes
- Property Tax Sale Surplus
- Strategic Priorities Plan
- Open Data
You can submit a request online for any of the information or records listed below in this Routine Disclosure Plan. Before submitting an application for routine access, remember:
- A request submitted through a Request for Routine Access must be for a reasonable quantity of records – no more than 50 pages, otherwise an Access to Information Application will be required.
- The records will be processed within a reasonable time frame, but no later than 30 days from the receipt of application.
- Routine Disclosure Plans and Requests for Routine Access apply to information created after November 2012.
Records available through routine access include:
- Generic information about current benefits and hours of work
- Current job descriptions, salary ranges or hourly rate, classification of positions
- Employee Expense Reports for current fiscal year – either monthly totals or current year-to-date totals
- Expenditure reports, by cost element (salaries, office supplies, training, travel, etc). for a maximum of four cost elements per year per requestor
Finance & Asset Management-specific records:
- Statistical reports that do not require significant amount of resources to produce
- Cost of special or specific events held within the previous six months
- Overtime expenditures for specific divisions – either monthly totals or current year to date total
- 311 Call Volume Data
Finance & Asset Management will continue to review information which may be provided under the Routine Access Policy and will update this Disclosure Plan accordingly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)