Noise Complaints

Call 311 or check if the noise is the result of construction.

Call 311 if:
• The noise complaint falls between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
• The noise is a result of a home-based, commercial or industrial business

Call Police 902-490-5020 if:
• The noise complaint is currently in progress and/or falls between the hours of 4:30 p.m. and 8:30 a.m.
• The noise is vehicular in nature