Time: 9:30 a.m.
Location: Halifax Hall, 2nd Floor City Hall, 1841 Argyle Street, Halifax
Minutes: March 6, 2023 Special Events Advisory Committee Minutes (PDF)
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – December 14, 2022
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7.3 Presentations – None
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1.1 North American Indigenous Games Update
9.1.2 Special Events Grants Process
9.1.3 Revised Proposed 2023 Meeting Schedule [PDF]
That Special Events Advisory Committee approve the revised proposed 2023 Special Events Advisory Committee meeting schedule as outlined in the staff memorandum.
9.3 COMMITTEE MEMBER UPDATES
9.3.1 Discussion Regarding Committee Member Updates for 2023
10. ADDED ITEMS
11. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – April 12, 2023
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Lama Farhat, Legislative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902.497.1817.
To submit correspondence, email email@example.com
More information: https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/regional-council/communicating-halifax-regional-council