Time: 10:00 a.m.
Location: Virtual Meeting
Minutes: March 13, 2023 Grants Committee Minutes (PDF)
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – February 13, 2023
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – February 13, 2023
6.1.1 Less than Market Value Lease: Homes for Independent Living (Nova Scotia) [PDF]
That the Grants Committee recommend that Halifax Regional Council approve and authorize the CAO to negotiate and finalize a less than market value lease agreement with Homes for Independent Living (Nova Scotia) located at 2505 Oxford Street, Halifax, as per the key terms and conditions set out in Table 1 of the staff report dated February 10, 2023 and direct the Mayor and Municipal Clerk to execute the necessary agreements.
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7.3 Presentations - NONE
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
10. ADDED ITEMS
12. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – April 17, 2023
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Elizabeth Macdonald, Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com or 902-497-7548.
To submit correspondence, email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/regional-council/communicating-halifax-regional-council