Time: 1:00 p.m.
Location: Halifax Hall, 2nd Floor City Hall, 1841 Argyle Street, Halifax
Minutes: December 14, 2022 Special Events Advisory Committee Minutes (PDF)
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – August 24, 2022
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7.3 Presentations - None
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1.1 Proposed 2023 Meeting Schedule [PDF]
That Special Events Advisory Committee approve the proposed 2023 Special Events Advisory Committee meeting schedule as outlined in the staff memorandum.
9.2 COMMITTEE MEMBER UPDATES
9.2.1 Gordon Stewart – Restaurant Association of Nova Scotia [PDF]
10. ADDED ITEMS
11. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – To Be Determined
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Andrea Lovasi-Wood, Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com or 902-240-7164.
To submit correspondence, email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/regional-council/communicating-halifax-regional-council