Time: 7:00 p.m.
Location: Virtual Meeting
Minutes: April 6, 2022 North West Planning Advisory Committee Minutes (PDF)
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – March 2, 2022
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1.1 Case 23293 - Beaver Bank Road and Windgate Drive, Beaver Bank [PDF]
Please visit the HRM Planning Application website for Case 23293 (using a hotlink) to find information on the request such as the MPS policy direction, public feedback summary, and information submitted by the applicant supporting their application.
In preparing a recommendation to the North West Community Council, the Committee is being asked to assess potential impact on the community, specifically:
- Are there adequate amenities (parks, schools, sidewalks etc.) to support this development?
- Are there any changes to the site layout or design of the building that you would suggest (i.e. height, setbacks, lot coverage etc.)?
Information at the above link will be updated as required. For a copy of the materials presented to the Planning Advisory Committee, please contact the Clerk’s Office.
10. ADDED ITEMS
11. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – May 4, 2022
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE