A request submitted through a Request for Routine Access must be for a reasonable quantity of records – no more than 50 pages, otherwise an Access to Information Application will be required.
- The records will be processed within a reasonable time frame, but no later than 30 days from the receipt of application.
- Routine Disclosure Plans and Requests for Routine Access apply to information created after November 2012.
Records available through active dissemination for Legal, Insurance and Risk Management Services include:
- Overview of the business unit
- Contact information
- Links to relevant legislation
Legal, Insurance and Risk Management Services-related records:
Records available through routine access include:
- Current organizational charts with position titles
- Generic information about current benefits and hours of work
- Current job descriptions, salary ranges or hourly rate, classification of positions
Legal, Insurance and Risk Management Services will continue to review information which may be provided under the Routine Access Policy and will update this Disclosure Plan accordingly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)