Some residents within the municipal service boundary are customer’s of Halifax Water. Halifax Water serves these residents by owning and operating storm water systems within their defined service boundary.
Residents can call 311 or use the ExploreHRM map to determine if they are within the municipal service boundary.
Visit Halifax Water’s stormwater services page for service area map and other details.
Residents outside the municipal service boundary may contact the provincial operation centre at 1.844.696.773.
- Halifax Water website
- Customer Connect – access your Halifax Water account.
- Accounts and billing – information on moving or starting and stopping service with Halifax Water.
- Learn and explore – learn more about Halifax Water services and responsibilities.
- What’s happening – news, notices, alerts and project updates.
Contact Halifax Water
- Emergency Service
24-Hour Service: 902.420.9287
(Water, Wastewater, Flooding)
- General inquiries
- Halifax Water head office
450 Cowie Hill Road
(8:30 AM - 4:30 PM)
- Work for Halifax Water - Current employment opportunities within Halifax Water.
- Assistance programs - Get financial help with your bill, getting the lead out and more.