Time: 7:00 p.m.
Location: Bedford-Hammonds Plains Community Centre, 202 Innovation Dr, Bedford
This meeting is cancelled in light of the provincial holiday in honour of Her late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s funeral service. The next meeting date is scheduled for Monday, October 3, 2022
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – July 18, 2022
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10.1 PUBLIC HEARINGS – NONE
10.2 VARIANCE APPEAL HEARINGS – NONE
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
11.3 Presentations – None
12. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
13.1.1 Case 24038: Amendments to Development Agreement, 1715 Sackville Dr, Middle Sackville (PID 41158858) [PDF]
THAT North West Community Council give notice of motion to consider the proposed amending development agreement, as set out in Attachment A, to permit an additional use of a commercial school and allow for a time extension to the commencement of development date, and schedule a public hearing.
13.1.2 Case 24308: Bedford Land Use By-law Amendment (Rezoning) for 378 Shore Drive, Bedford [PDF]
THAT North West Community Council give First Reading to consider approval of the proposed amendment to the Land Use By-law for Bedford, as set out in Attachment A, to rezone 378 Shore Drive, Bedford from the RMU (Residential Multiple Dwelling Unit) Zone to the RTU (Residential Two Dwelling Unit) Zone and schedule a public hearing.
13.1.3 Fence Permit ZRUR FENCE-2022-09091 184 Shore Club Rd., Hubbards [PDF]
THAT North West Community Council approve fence permit #ZRUR FENCE-2022-09091 to allow construction of fencing in excess of 6.5 feet in height at 184 Shore Club Rd, Hubbards.
13.2 NORTH WEST PLANNING ADVISORY COMMITTEE – NONE
13.3 MEMBERS OF COMMUNITY COUNCIL – NONE
13.4 COMMITTEE UPDATES
15. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE) – NONE
16. ADDED ITEMS
17. NOTICES OF MOTION
18. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
19. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – October 17, 2022
1. Information report from the Legislative Assistant dated September 9, 2022 Re: Presentation Request [PDF]
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact
Eric Bowdridge, Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com or 902-579-7239.
To submit correspondence, email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/regional-council/communicating-halifax-regional-council